Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Portraits, or Lack Thereof

I suck at getting family portraits taken.  I think my #1 reason is the fact that I am scared of picking "cute outfits".  Lamesauce. 

So, you can imagine that this article caught my eye,and I scoured it and dreamed of a cute, sassy family photo hanging in my living room. 
The last family photo (or the ONLY one??  Yes.) was taken when Rohan was 18 months old.  Yep.  That would be 4.5 years ago.  Lamesauce with meatballs.




It was sure cute, but I have another child in my family now who is almost the same age as Roh was in this pic.  WHAT??!!  Time for an upgrade, dohncha think?

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

I agree. You have such a cute family, it would be a shame to not have a picture to remember them all at the ages they are now. :) And as far as outfits, just all dress in white with jeans. Easy peasy. :)

Kristin said...

Yup! I do think. ;) Besides, if you just print in black and white it won't matter what color you're all wearing.

Travis Cody said...

It's a great picture.

Ginny said...

I know someone who would be willing to help out in that department if you are interested. ;-)