Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Five

Remember how I made up this game a long time ago when I blabbed about fabulous things in my life?  I barely do, but I am committed to posting more for my dear, sweet dad and sister who are far away. 

Dad and Lacy, this one's for you.


1- Brynja's sweet face and her spunky personality.  Not to mention the precious peace that falls on her round cheeks in her slumber.

2- SHORT HAIR!!!!  This is the most fabulous thing EVER.  I feel like me again.  I love me with short hair.  I love the ease of it.  I love the look.  I love the spunk.  I LOVE MY SHORT HAIR! 

And I love seeing my short-haired self holding my sleeping Baby Brynja.


Brynja and I, April 14, 2011


3-Having my tax information all in order and in my accountant's hands and OUT of my hands.  YAY.  This was the latest I've EVER done my taxes and I'm so relieved that it's over.

4- Being o.k. with myself and where I'm at.  Sure there are many things that I want to change, but I am mostly in such a great place and feel so good in my own skin.  I like me.  Isn't that weird and novel?  I like this girl named Clancy.  She's a cool cat, says I.

5- Awakening minds.  Some people get excited about sports.  Some love their T.V. shows.  Some people are passionate about exercise or nutrition.  Some about reading books.  Some about art and creating things, decorating and beautifying spaces.  Me?  I like many of those things, but I thrill at expansion of human conscsiousness, mine or others.  I love to make new discoveries about myself.  I love to dig into my psyche and see what drives me to behaviors that are both desirable and not.  I love to watch the process in others and hear about their unfolding.  This is passionate stuff for me.  I love it and I'm shoutin' it to the world. 



♥Clancy

 
P.S. I feel inclined to ask if anyone would like to join me in processing?  If so, I invite you... get down and dirty with a shovel and dig into yourself.  Find out who you are.  Love you.  Become.  I dare you! 

And then tell me about it, if you wish.  I love to hear about your process, if you feel inclined to share.  ♥ 

6 comments:

lynsey said...

that must be why we're friends, ms. clancy pants, because that is exactly what i am passionate about. digging deep into myself, pushing to figure out the why's of where my emotions, and struggles, and strengths and weaknesses are coming from. and loving it SO MUCH when i can find a friend who is just as passionate about it. and i have to say, some times those people are hard to come by!

sometimes i think i can scare people off if i get too excited about it, sharing my deeper self, and asking them about theirs. it's a journey, as you know. and you have to be ready for it. but i love it. the depth and understanding that comes from my digging is SO worth the pain that can sometimes be associated with it. and that pain is a necessary step to getting on the other side.

and i've been writing, my friend. not finished yet, but when i am, watch OUT!

love your short hair, and that sweet little miss of yours. and i am in total agreement with #4. i like that girl named clancy too. :)

Maria Hart said...

Clancy... Cranium Cuisenart... Pyschological "Food for Thought" Processor extraordinaire! These would be the reasons we have very stimulating conversations. Looking very forward to many this summer.

Rachel Chick said...

Ah. I love fabulous fridays. And I love you.

Chatty Natty said...

Yea for short hair! I was wonering when you would come back to the club. It's hard to escape once you've been there eh?

Ginny said...

love this list. love the short hair. love the baby girl. love the big girl, too! ;-) and you know i love #5. haven't gone there in too long...just floating on the surface right now with sporadic dips here and there. i am ready for a dive, i think.

Emily said...

Miss you girly...Love the digging but not so good where to shovel...You should teach a class...Love you lady...