Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 4 of 30

Something I crave...

So many things.

To be touched.  I crave a massage on my neck.  I crave my feet to be rubbed.  Or even just held.  Dustin laughs at me because I often ask him to just hold my feet, wrapping his hands around them with gentle pressure.  I love that.  I also love my back, face and/or arms to be tickled.

I crave self-awareness.  I love to dig in to my own psyche.  I want to heal old hurts that I find there. 

I crave escape.  A book.  A trip.  A girls' night out.  I am happy and content for the most part, but sometimes I just want escape.

I crave fresh mozzarella, basil and homegrown tomatoes.  And I often crave orange juice.  And Cadbury Mini Eggs.

I crave a thunderstorm.

I crave that place I sometimes get into when I write where I can pour my whole sould into the words and I feel better for the writing of them.  And I feel satisified.

I often crave a good solid cry.

I crave sunshine.  I crave that right now.

I crave singing and playing my guitar.  I crave singing with my family. 

See... so much craving, so little time. 

5 comments:

Corinne said...

I may need to "steal" this from you...or your friend..whomever. I love your cravings. I agree with all of them except for the tomatoes. I especially love it when family sings together. Hope you are well!

Dimick's said...

Nice! Yep, that's all I got :)

Ginny said...

i can relate to many (but not all) of these cravings...not that that is new information to you. ;-)

Genene said...

These days one of the few things I crave is certainty. I don't know where mine went about so many things but I'm craving some of that!

♥♥♥

Emily said...

I'm definitely with you on the sunshine crave. As I type this, tons of snow is falling outside...