Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And So...

Baby B is suddenly sleeping all night, bless her.  And bless me because I finally, in a moment of frustrated (yes, I succumbed to the frustration) exhaustion, let her cry herself to sleep. She cried all of 15 minutes the first night and she almost never cries now. (It's been about two weeks).  And she sleeps all night.  The trick is, she is currently sleeping in the room that is the temporary home of my computer. And she goes to bed nice and early... 7-8:00... so I have been spending VERY little time on the computer, which is both an amazing blessing and a terrible curse.  

One of the most curse-ish parts is that it is not easy to blog from an Android phone.  One would think that Google would have thought of that, since they run Blogger and made Android, powered by Google.  I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.  

What kind of saying is that, anyway? What good is a cake that you can have but not eat? Silliness.

5 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh hooray, clanc! I'm sure that you feel like a whole new woman!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for both of you! -- Also, I hope you're going to be around today. I'll give you a call in a little while.

Kristin said...

You make me laugh! (And make a really good point - about the cake).

Congrats on getting some extra sleep. Amazing thing what sleep is!

Kaci said...

Awhhh sleep...best thing ever!! XOXO night night!

Mags said...

Silliness indeed!!! Just dropping in to say hi-it's been a while since I've done so. :( I hope you're well...

Fiagle Family said...

I love your posts. Always so relate able. Like your comment box. haha. I cant believe how time goes so fast and your baby is already so grown up. good luck on the sleep again. hope it lasts