Monday, September 27, 2010

Over and Over

Here's a little secret about me. If I find a song I like, I play it over and over and over and over and over and over and over. And over again. I love to memorize words so I can always sing along. Playing a song over and over is the best way to do that. And I just can't get enough of my current groove-song, so over and over helps with that too.

Here is my most recent over and over and over and over and overs...

Angus and Julia Stone... "And The Boys"



And Angus and Julia Stone again.... "You're the One That I Want"




And my friend Rob has some amazing music that I repeat ridiculous amounts of time. If you would like to hear this, go to this link.


Also, my brother Zandy (aka Alex) is in a band.  We listen to this link all the time too, particularly the song "The Matador". 

4 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

I saw the second one posted a friend's blog the other day as well:)

triplej said...

I love to do that too...even though I can't sing!! I love to sing. The one I can't get enough of is Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's....Love that song.

Emily said...

Cool music. I love finding new artists. Thanks for posting this!

Emily said...

Oh, and I still can't believe your brother and my cousin are in the same band. The world is too small.