Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Five and MMM Preview

Whoops.  The blog revival fell flat on it's face for a few days.  (Clancy likes alliteration)  But, I can persist. 

1- I am now the proud owner of a four bedroom TWO bathroom house!  (I've been the owner of a four bedroom, one bathroom house for almost six years but now we have two bathrooms, officially.  Actually, if we're getting technical, I was the owner of a two bedroom one bathroom house for the first three or so years and then it became a four bedroom and now it's a two bathroom too.  It's just all so wonderful...)

2- Android phones are awesome.  AWESOME, I say!

3- I was able to catch up with an old friend today.  Always a bonus.

4- My sister, Sarah, brought her kids up last weekend and then left them here with my mom so my kids have had playmates all week.  Cousins are the best.

5- Money seems to show up right when we need it, often in unexpected ways.  I'm grateful for that.



Oh, and if anyone wants to play Missing Manic Monday on Monday next, the word is:


NOISE

So, come back Monday and leave a comment if you want to play. 

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

Congrats on completing that bathroom! I think you've been doing some kind of construction since I "met" you.