Monday, June 7, 2010

Wrought

There are various havocs being wrought in my life right now. 

Nursing wreaks havoc on my back and neck.  So does holding a baby for much of the day.  But this little bug is so sweet and precious and this time is so short that I'll savor the havoc wrought.  I don't mind one bit. 

Remodeling wreaks havoc on my house and my sanity, but there is such a big, bright, shining, radiant beam of light at the end of this tunnel, I don't mind this one bit either.  I really can hardly believe I'll have a new basement soon.  SOON!

Rain everyday wreaks some havoc on my mental state.  But I don't have to water my grass and garden much. 

Greek food (or Lebanese) wreaks havoc on my taste buds and I want to eat it every day.

Not having a dresser for Brynja wreaks havoc on my room.  Sad thing is, I have one, but I want to paint it and so I keep not using it thinking I'll paint it.  And here I sit typing about it while it sits downstairs remaining unpainted.

:-) 

All good things.  Equal measures of havoc and peace.

5 comments:

Travis Cody said...

That's what I say...always try to find the positive.

triplej said...

I love your posts...Love you! Thinking of you guys.

Kristin said...

Ah, balance!

Mags said...

It's important to have balance. :)

Emily said...

The rain has gotten to me too. But, like you, I have chosen to be happy about it because I'm saving a lot of money on water since I don't have to use the sprinklers in order to have bright green grass.