Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Then and Now

I used to want to write all the time.
Now I all I seem to want to do is sleep.

I used to spend a lot of time on the computer blogging.
Now I spend a lot of time on the computer looking at lesson plans for my son.

I used to feel like I had a fair amount of free time.
Now I feel like there's not enough time in the day to do it all.

I used to get sick of dipping pretzels before I even started.
Now I get sick of pretzels before I'm even started. Umm... wait a second...

I used to not mind dipping so much once I got started.
I guess two things haven't changed.

9:50 p.m. used to feel like the night was just beginning.
Now I can't wait to go to bed 50 minutes ago.



I'm just going to package some pretzels and then I'm going to get my Zzzz's. Night night.

4 comments:

Maria Hart said...

Ha! I foiled all of your best laid plans! I keep trying to tell you, sleep is overrated! Thanks for the chat last night. I needed a sanity link, and I needed to be able to commiserate with a friend. I hope you have an amazing and incredibly awesome day.

Kristin said...

Times and seasons!

Dimick's said...

Hey, I love you, and that's the only thing that matters.

The Wolfs said...

Hang in there lady the best is yet to come!!!!! :)