Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Really Don't Know

It's been so weird for me lately. I look at the "New Post" button on my blog and I just stare at it. I don't understand why I have so little to say.

Now I just typed that sentence and I sat there and stared at it wondering, what do I say next? I used to have blog-post ideas pop into my head forty-three-thousand times per day. I had to keep a notebook with me and jot them down so I wouldn't forget. Now, I got nothin'. I don't know what I think of all day everyday, but whatever it is goes in and out of my head like water on sand.

Why am I so quiet? I don't understand it, but it is what it is. Cycles. Time and season and all that stuff...

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Relax and enjoy the silence... there can be something so peaceful about a quiet mind.

Mic and Jazzy said...

I totally feel you.

I'm a big fan of the "Waves" theory.

Chatty Natty said...

The same thing has happened to me...I have attributed it to summer...and have since began obsessing with other things to blog about. Give it try or stay silent. We still love u.

Ginny said...

love what Kristin said. amen.

Polly said...

Summer time... kids... projects... etc.
The tide will come in again soon, and you'll be flooded with ideas!

Genene said...

Sometimes still waters run very very deep & other things are stewing or cookin' (wink, wink) Seasons of our lives my darling girl! It's all perfect.

♥♥♥

Travis said...

It happens. Your blog muse will return in time.