Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- My flower beds/backyard are looking so darned cute! They make me happy! (I know, I know... you want to see pictures! I suck at pictures.)

2- We are going camping for a bit today and tomorrow! FUN!

3- It was Mac's birthday on Wednesday. My baby is NINE! I have a post I've been working on about him, but it's not done yet.

4- I've had an organizing bug. Ella and Rohan's closet is SO organized, I almost don't know what to think of myself! I'll choose to think I'm all sorts of awesome!

5- Laser tag rules. But I didn't rule at laser tag. In fact, I fairly sucked, but I sure had fun! (Mac's birthday "party"- sort of. We just went and played laser tag with some good friends of ours. I'm thinkin' we're going to have to go have a big laser tag date with some couples! Maybe for my birthday next month!!! hmmmm....)

THE END

6 comments:

Maria Hart said...

Have fun camping! Get really dirty, then toss your clothes into your already full washer and THEN let the whole load get clean together. Camping always makes life more manageable!

Ashley said...

I DO want to see pictures! Oooh, have fun camping, I love camping. And then come enter the fun giveaways on my blog!

Travis said...

I like laser tag better than paint ball.

Kristin said...

Yes, pictures please! I hope you had fun camping! We went to Bear Lake and had a blast... eventually (when my energy returns) I'll do a huge post on it (or several small ones).

Brecca said...

Blake and I LOVE lazer tag! We always are looking for couples who want to go with us. Let's get together next time!

Mags said...

Just stopping in to say hi. I miss reading and commenting-sadly, I just don't have much to say these days! Hope you and your family are doing well!