Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- The urge to blog is likened unto the moon. It waxes. It wanes.

2- I think my husband might be done working out of town for a while. Now that is fabulous!

3- Stake Fine Arts Night is over as of last night. I am a puddle of relief today.

4- Ella and Rohan just had another birthday within the last week. My children are growing. They just don't stop!

5- 1400 page books. Love 'em.


(Not sure why #1 makes the list of 5 fabulous things in my life right now, but I'm leaving it.)

5 comments:

Brecca said...

Yea Friday!

Polly said...

Wow. I haven't done fab 5 for a few weeks now...

Yay for 2

What's 5? I was pretty grumpy that I was sick and couldn't do anything, but I was too sick to even read, so I feel a need to play catch up. :) Reading Brisingr right now, though, so maybe I'll read your 1400 page thing later?

Travis said...

Happy Birthday to the kiddos!

Now I don't have a 1400 page book, but I do have several in the 300 to 400 page range. They are sitting in the stack and I'm getting to them as quickly as I can.

Maria Hart said...

Yay for #3. #2 would be quite fantastic. Happy reading.

Ginny said...

yay for both 2 & 3!!! I can't wait for an email! :-) hope you are have a super saturday and splendid sunday to follow up your fabulous friday!