Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five

This is going to be a slight variation on the usual FFF. This is more like Friday's Random Five.

1- Lots of moments throughout my day, I think in FaceBook statuses. "Clancy is smelling something yucky in her garbage... time to take it out." or "Clancy needs to clean her room." or "Clancy wonders if she can Fedex bugs?" or "Clancy's happy for Maria, and sad at the same time... all wrapped up in one pretty package." or "Clancy should really get rid of those socks she bought when she was in 7th grade."

Do you think that's a clue that I spend too much time on FaceBook?


2- Sometimes I say I'm going to do something, and then I don't do it. It bothers me a lot when I do that. A lot.


3- I love my ring that I wear on my pinki. It was my Grandma's and I think of her every time I look at it.


4- I love my hair short. I don't know how long this "growing it out" thing is going to last...


5- Ella is the most animated, theatrical, and dramatic child ever. AND she has excellent pitch for a 6 year old. She throws marshmallows while singing "Popcorn Popping" in an adorable manner too.

See... lots of fabulousness in there, but lots of randomness too...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

So I just read your little bio on the sidebar --- You make me laugh so much! Thanks for your randomness! I love that your FFF is usually posted VERY early. It's awesome!

Chatty Natty said...

Oh goodness, I hear you on the short hair thing. Maybe we should start a support group for those "growing it out." It's beastly and annoying! And I dare you to stay away from facebook for the entire day...hee hee!

Maria Hart said...

Random five...
1. I love lunches I don't have to fix or clean-up.
2. I love playing the piano, especially for great voices.
3. This snow should stop... it is spring for crying out loud!
4. Maybe I should pull out the sleds and the ube this weekend!
5. I need some chocolate, or some cake, or just a can of sweetened condensed milk!

Polly said...

LOL @ socks! ROFL!!

The Wolfs said...

I love that everytime i read your blog i learn so much about you! mine is same old same old! Love it and the quest for long hair yeah it took me five 5 years don't know that I would do again and that is probably while i will never cut it but I think your hair is super cute! Love that you wear your granmas ring to so cute have a happy day!