Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unintentional Joker

My friend, Maria, was Rohan's substitute primary teacher in church last Sunday. She just put this on her blog. I, of course, being his mommy, had to put in on my blog...

...Rohan was hilarious on Sunday. After a conversation about the world God created and the uses of all the plants and animals, the question was asked: What about the ocean? Can we eat the ocean? Rohan's response, "Noooo! Because we would get sea sick!"

Thanks for recording my sweet little Joker, Maria, so I could record it too....

10 comments:

Kristin said...

That is SO cute! I love how kids put things together. :o)

Polly said...

wow...look at that natural punny guy!

Genene said...

CUTE!!! & I can just hear his little "s" sound & see those little lips pursed just so...... Ah, grandmotherhood! Love it!


Love
Me

merrianne said...

that is cute & funny :)

Brecca said...

Super cute Rohan.

Angela said...

That is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Ginny said...

love the way little minds work!! soooo cute!

Shanana said...

What a clever young man! That's impressive.

larriecampbell said...

Rohan would totally make a good quote of the week... what a great kid!

Maria Hart said...

He is hilarious! He tickled my funny bone!