Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Red

So I've been restless. And I've been growing my hair out. I pretty much hate growing my hair out and I miss my short, short, SHORT hair that took me 2.5 minutes to do.

What's a girl to do? Why, dye her hair of course! :) I did this myself for six bucks yesterday morning. I would love to get it done by a professional some day, but I'm too low maintenance and cheap. This is the ultimate Clancy hair dye... no roots because it will wash out over time. So, if I want to do it again, I just do the whole thing over again. If I don't want to, my natural color will come back eventually. That's my kind of hair dye.

(I realize these pics are a repeat for some of you... sorry!)



Here's my new iPod that I won! I was supposed to take pics of me with it and I'm only just getting around to it.




I'm loving it. I love the change and I love the contrast. I must say, my son was really mad at me. He thinks that because I dyed my hair, he should get to dye his too. We actually had a nice little fight about it. He was VERY rude and sassy and I promptly sent him to his room. It went on from there and in the end it was understood that he might get to do something different to his hair when he's a teenager... like 18 according to his dad... but for now, he gets to leave his hair alone. He, apparently, wants to be a red head too! Where did he get that notion!?

14 comments:

Mags said...

Well, you already know I love it. It's fantastic!

Kaci-Ellyphant said...

I so love it!

beth said...

Your hair looks great! That color shirt totally makes your eyes pop out. Awesome!

Connie said...

I love it. It looks so natural on you and is a great contrast to your eyes. It really brings them out.

Holly said...

Red is totally where it is! Looks great. Welcome to the club.

Holly said...

Red is totally where it is! Looks great. Welcome to the club.

Kristin said...

You are so photogenic! I love the red on you. It's very becoming!

Ginny said...

again and again...love it!!!

Noodle said...

Wow. That's very becoming!

Travis said...

Looks good!

lynsey said...

you look great! really... the cut, the color, the poses. you can't go wrong!

Ashley said...

CUTE!!! It totally makes your eyes stand out too.

corinne said...

These pics remind me of your mom. You are soooooo beautiful and I love it!

Genene said...

Well, as on FB, I'm SO asighdig for my first red headed child!!! Welcome!! It looks beautiful. (it's on you, what else could it do?)

Love
Me