Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

Thought this looked like fun!

So, I got this from my friend, Amanda. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there wouldn't be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me your in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. And you get to do the same thing on your blog!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds fun! I'm in.

Mags said...

Heck yeah! :)

Kaci-Ellyphant said...

Oh me!

Clancy Pants said...

Awesome! :) I will need you to email me your addresses.
clancyinidaho(at)live(dot)com

larriecampbell said...

stupid... I'm not even going to post a comment now that there's already 3 people... sure, post this during the day when I can't get to your blog cuz it's blocked at work, weep.

Clancy Pants said...

sorry, larrie... it hurts me too...

Genene said...

Well, I'm just a week late at being one of the first 3 but then I live in IF & you share a lot! So, YAY!

I love that little pic of you up there by your name on this post.

Love
Me