Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- My house is still fairly clean. The little things are starting to pile up and I start to panic, which normally sends me into a tailspin... but not this time. Not this time.

2- Our future family room in our basement has 8 brand new recessed lights on three way switches. Dustin did it all by himself, and it's a tie for who's more proud of him, he or I...

3- Girls' night tonight! It's supposed to be BYOC (bring your own craft) and that scares me a little bit cuz I suck at crafting, but I'm going for the estrogen, not the craft (or lack thereof).

4- Plain Truth. Good book. Fast read. Make you stay up way too late cuz it's hard to put down.

5- My husband has NOT been working out of town for quite a while now. It's so nice to have him around...

Love Fridays!

6 comments:

Mags said...

We have a girls night once a month-most of the girls knit and before I started, I used to just go for dinner and sit and talk with them while they did their craft. (Sometimes I'd bring recipes to copy). It was fun no matter what I did.

Kristin said...

Fun fab five! I recently cleaned my house to a new degree too and am struggling (may be a little too strong a word for what I mean) to stick to it.

My ward has a monthly card night... I often go, but just for the estrogen. I rarely make the card(s)!

I need my sleep... maybe when I'm done nursing!

Travis said...

Maybe a craft project could be putting illustrations to your story?

Clancy Pants said...

Travis... the only way I could handle any sort of illustration is if it was in doodle form! ;)

I ended up doing an embroidery project for Ella's wall.

Ginny said...

wow...impressive!! glad your fridays are fabulous!!

Kaci-Ellyphant said...

How how fun!! :) How was the weekend C?