Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

Here's a birthday shout out to my great friend, Maria, whose birthday was yesterday. She is an incredible friend, not to mention mother, wife, daughter, pianist, intellectual, coordinator, organizer, confidant and giggle buddy! I have really appreciated our friendship, Maria. Thanks for everything and Happy Birthday, yesterday! :)

Another wish for a Happy Birthday goes out to the creator of my FAVORITE meme of the week, Manic Monday Mo! Thanks for all you do to make my Monday's rock the blogging world. Mondays are my favorite day to blog. :)

6 comments:

Brecca said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for your new part of your house. Yea Closets!

Jenni Jiggety said...

Happy birthday to your bloggy friends!

Maria Hart said...

Thanks. You are a good friend.

Emilee said...

Okay, so i am not so blog savvy lately...I am just catching up....You are so great. I love the read. AND I love the red. And - it's just hair. You should let Mac have a little fun. Why not a 2 dollar can from walmart...the wash out after a day kind. My kids liked their purple hair. Cute little Mac. You should have seen Chris' skater hair in hs. Too funny. Hey, do you know Jen York? She had her girl. I need to come visit. Talk to you soon red head. I will have to start calling you Lucy cause I love you!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday Maria!

Genene said...

LUCY! I love it.......... maybe I can call you Lucy too, cuz I love you. Happy Belated Birthday Maria!

Love
Me