Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yeah, Write...

So, here's the deal for those of you who didn't read last week's comments. We are playing a little community writing project with my story from last week. My friend Maria is going to write a "chapter" after my little cliffhanger I left. Then next week my friend Ginny is going to take a chapter. This is all for fun and I want to make it clear that anyone who wants to participate can and should speak up in the comment box if you want to. There is no pressure to participate, but I think it would be fun if lots of you got involved. So, if you so choose, make your comment now. I'll make the assignments for each week and we'll see where our story leads us. :) Sound good?

And... I am still writing my own version of the story. Some of you requested that and I wanted to let you know that it is actually happening. I spent a long time writing yesterday. I'm not sure when I'll publish it but it is in the works.

Hopefully I'll have Maria's chapter up today. :)

And keep the prompts coming. I think it would be fun if the writer has to use at least one or two of them. What do you think?

6 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm totally game for having to use prompts...maybe just not all of them!! :-) can't wait to read maria's post!

Polly said...

oh, and the story thing where everyone writes and ending sounds cool too. Go Meme...I can do that.

Kristin said...

I can't say for sure if I can participate... I'm kinda' moody when it comes to writing. You can always challenge me though... So, where's the next chapter?

Clancy In Idaho said...

Good question... haven't heard from Maria yet. :)

Travis said...

Glad to hear that you have more to the story, and that some others are taking a crack at their versions too.

Genene said...

COOL!!