Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yeah, Write... Amendment to Rules

Our little game is getting very interesting! I'm fairly excited about it. Ginny brought to my attention that she hasn't gotten any prompts for her writing. I realized that I left that out of the rules and that's part of what makes it so fun! So, please note the amendment to the rules as follows: I will pick two random phrases or things that you must use in your chapter. I will pick them and post them when I post the story. For next week, Ginny, your prompts are....

...and we make this world our own heaven or hell...

and

... the smell was nearly powerful enough to bring me to my knees...

Happy writing!!!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!! :)

Travis said...

Good idea. This keeps you somewhat in control as the originator of the idea. And you can steer the plot without affecting the originality and creativity of each contributing writer.

I like this game.