Tuesday, January 13, 2009

End Zone

Everyone close your eyes. No wait. Open them, read this paragraph, and then close your eyes. Now, just picture me catching a football, running some yardage and scoring a sweet touchdown for my team. Now, imagine me dancin' in that end zone! (For those of you who have seen me dance, I'm sorry for that visual. For the rest of you, imagine me as a good dancer, please! Or at least a funny dancer. I guess that first group has that funny dancing image covered.) Ok, now close your eyes. But still read the rest after you get a nice (or dorky) visual.

For reals, I'm not playin' football... although I did play flag football in November with my pal LarLar and a lot of her big friends. I even earned myself a taunt cuz I kept snatching flags or rushing the QB. They called me SoccerMom and told the other team to watch out cuz SoccerMom is goin' home after this and makin' some Rice-A-Roni! But that's another story.

I'm just doing a little dance of joy right now because I FREAKIN' WON!!!!!

8 comments:

Elena said...

Everybody say "Woot! Woot!"

Rachel Chick said...

YEAHHH!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Hip-Hip-HOORAY!!!

Polly said...

Woohoo! You do need to be doing a touchdown happy dance ... and you've got the music to do it!
Congrats!

Kaci said...

WAY TO GO IDAHO!!!! => XOXOX

Ginny said...

niiiiice! now I could take your tape recorder and not even feel guilty!! :-)

Ginny said...

ps...good luck moving the dryers!! :-) liked that one. have you never had crayons in the wash?? oh...the frustration!

Kristin said...

Way to go Soccer Mom. It's funny how stuff like that makes me feel old and completely satisfied at the same time.

Jenni Jiggety said...

Score! LOL! Congrats!