Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- Dustin
2- Going out to dinner with some of our best friends and laughing 'til we can't breathe.
3- Singing
4- Watching Rohan play a video game that is not on a Wii, but he still moves his little body like a crazy man while he's playing cuz that's what he's learned from the Wii.... and then laughing til it hurts cuz he looks so cute.
5- The amazing way that certain people in my life have of making me feel like I am laying in the sunshine on the sun-warmed cement. Those kind of people whom you crave their company and then when you get it you feel better... like you've filled some hole that was empty. Weird phenomenon, but I love it! :)

5 comments:

Shanana said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to come back any time. I'll have to swing by here as well. I enjoyed your profile greatly. Very funny!

Polly said...

Hurray for laughing till it hurts!!!

Travis said...

I watched my niece do the same thing with her DS game. She twists and turns and runs in place. It's pretty funny.

Kaci said...

LOL I bet that was funny to watch! XOXO have a great weekend.

bv said...

You're a weird phenomenon and I love you!!!!!!!!

I can totally see Ro Ro in my mind...a mini crazy Dustin going to town!!!!!!!