Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 21


Happy Birthday to my little niece, Lily, who was born nine years ago today. It was a very exciting event in our family because she was the first niece, grandbaby, daughter of my siblings, great-granddaughter etc. She weighed 5lbs 14 oz... just a wisp of a girl. She's grown into a sweet little lady who is spunky and dramatic and loves to take care of my little Rohan! (I always ask if I can borrow her for a while) Happy Birthday, Lily!!!

And... in just a few short hours I will be done with our "big" Christmas program at church. I woke myself up with bad dreams about it. It was very weird and frustrating. But it will soon be over and all will be well.

7 comments:

Travis said...

My niece is also nine. Her birthday was Nov 13.

Bonnie Young said...

Hey Clancy,
I just wanted to let you know that you did a FABULOUS job with the choir today! It was beatiful and nicely done. Way to go you, and your brother was fantastic!
Merry Christmas.

Kaci said...

Happy Birthday!

Polly said...

I can't believe she is already 9. Too cool!

Brecca said...

Your mom and Bronwyn both went on and on bragging about how great and spiritual the Sacrament music program was. I wish I could have been there- I love you and love that your part of my family.

Kristy said...

CLANCY-
What a beautiful Christmas program you created for our ward. Seth and I want to thank you for all your work. I loved to just watch you, the pride on your face as you watched the small groups, your daughter, your brother...it was so sweet to see. The music was beautiful and really touched me. This is the first year we have stayed in town since being married, we usually head to UT to be with my family. I am so glad we were here this year to hear this Christmas program. AND...I feel your pain having horrible dreams, it was like that for me with the Primary Program...I was in charge and SOOOOO glad when it was over!!! So now you can relax and I hope you and your cute family have a fabulous Christmas.

bv said...

Wow, 9 already?! How is is that we keep getting older??? Happy belated birthday wishes to the beautiful Lily!