Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tue Pose a Question

As it is election day today, I have a special election day question that I've had a small chuckle with myself over. I was watching a movie (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) and I was thinking about this whole presidential race thingy and I was guessing to myself that Bradgelina Jolitt is voting for Obama. That simple little train of thought sent my mind into a picture of the local school in Hollywood or Beverly Hills or wherever it is that all these paparazzi-laden people live. I imagined to myself a vivid little picture and asked... what would you hear in that voting district?

BRAD PITT has voted.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA has voted.

*some kid walks by on their way to the bathroom, hallpass in hand*

PINK has voted.

ANGELINA JOLIE has voted.

*over the intercom, "Teachers, this is the reminder of the meeting in the faculty room after school..."*

CAMERON DIAZ has voted.

*end dorky mind-wandering-train-of-thought-that-made-me-giggle*


I mentioned this image to someone at church and, sadly, they shattered my silly daydream by letting me know that these folks probably do absentee voting or something like that. I think I like my scenario better...


Now go and vote for your canidates of choice, would ya!?

8 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL! You're funny! :)

Polly said...

Absentee voting is so much easier. Plus...there's the whole early voting for the couple of weeks leading up to election day. LOL...I voted last Thursday.

I think the only people in that district that vote at their polling center ON election day, are those looking for a publicity shot.

Polly said...

Oh, yeah...and you can also weigh in on the McCain/Obama poll on my blog.

Emilee said...

You are a kick in the pants. I would go vote if I were Bradjulina. Ha! I hope I get a sticker today when we vote. Did you know there is only one choice to make up here on my Burg ballot? Blah... Have a good one...

Mags said...

Done! :)

Ginny said...

done! last week! wahoo for early voting!

Travis said...

I voted. Just kicking back now and watching the returns. We ordered pizza while we're waiting on the national stuff, and then we're probably looking at a long night for our state and local stuff.

bv said...

The real question is...did you vote?!