Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday's Friday's Fabulous Five

What can I say. It's been a busy week...


1- We had a fantastic Thanksgiving day! We headed down to Ogden where Dustin's brother now lives. The food was awesome and we got to spend some time with Callin and Tricia whom we haven't seen much in the last 4 years. We had such a good time and it was good to have all of D's family together {minus Warren:( }.
2- I got to go (while we went down to Ogden) get a smoothie with my blogging friends, Ginny and Kristin. It was a lovely, relaxing time and I'm so glad we got to connect for a few hours.
3- A second Thanksgiving dinner last night with my whole immediate family. It was so awesome to have all of us together {minus my bro-in-law, Josh :( } and to get to see Zandy and his wife Nicky. I am one lucky girl to have such an awesome family!
4- Breakfast casserole this morning with my family.
5- Waking up at 4am on Black Friday and laughing at the madness of our society. I seriously love to go out on that crazy day. I go out for the entertainment factor and if I score a good deal on some stuff, it's an extra added bonus! Hilarious!

7 comments:

Genene said...

It WAS a fabulous, fun, crazy time!!

Ginny said...

it was a nice, relaxing time...thanks for making the trip down. did you leave the coats again so we can repeat??

Kaci said...

Wow wow wow wait a second...I know a Zandy and Nicky. Wow my head is spinning. Email me please this is crazy. kacielaine@yahoo.com

MERRIANNE said...

wooo hooo! glad you had a happy thanksgiving and i love all the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, too! :)

Mic and Jazzy said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving! Holidays are the best. I'm so sad to be back at work this Monday morning. Oh well, Christmas is around the corner, right?

Leah said...

You're so funny! I hide out on Black Friday. I don't do well in crowds or stressful situations

Kaci said...

Okay so I talked to my Zandy and Nicky and they were like no way JOSE! :) But I said...yepperoni and then we all marveled at how awesome I am and then I drove to Starbucks. :) LOL! XOXO