Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five




If you haven't already done so, go and enter yourself in this contest!!! All it takes is two little clicks and then typing a comment. Thanks to many of you who've already entered yourself and said I sent you. The contest ends tonight so, if you haven't yet, go and enter yourself in this contest! For the love of mashed potatoes, just DO IT!! ;) (and tell Mags I sent you!)

On to FFF....

1- I'm doin' my happy dance because I get a husband for the weekend... AND I might get one for the WHOLE week next week!!! (that remains to be seen, but the mere possibility of it makes me smile from ear to ear!)
2- I found a pre-mixed protein shake that doesn't make me want to barf! It's actually quite yummy! (now let's hope next week I'll be saying how I'm so glad I got that shake cuz it's helped me to get my protein levels in my blood back up so I can donate plasma...)
3- I took Mac and Rohan to get their haircut yesterday at a local school of haircutting and they did a good job and it only cost me five bucks each. Mac and Rohan looks so darned cute with their haircut. It makes their eyes POP and they are so stinkin' handsome- I could just eat them!
4- It's been so warm. Low fifties in the day. It's made for a glorious November.
5- DUDE!!! Twilight tonight, 8:00, with some girls who put the "R" in RAD!!!


Happy Friday!!!

9 comments:

Leah said...

I love your Friday lists!

Brecca said...

Yea Twilight! Make sure to let us know how good it is or if it ruins the book. Have fun!

Kaci said...

Oh you lucky duck!!! And BTW Leah is totally hooked on Twilight. :) LOL! I converted her! LMAO! I'm hoping to go see some Edward this weekend.

Polly said...

Yay for Twilight!

Have fun!

MISS PICKLE said...

have FUN FUN FUN with your Hunny ♥

Elena said...

Okay, now that I've come out of hiding and revealed myself to you, I'll leave you a comment. :) So fun to meet you last night.

david mcmahon said...

It's been warm there? We've had snow here in Victoria - and we're only a week away from summer, remember!!

(Our seasons are the complete opposite of everyone else's - but Hugh obviously told you that!)

Polly said...

So...how did you like it?

Ashley said...

I saw Twilight Friday night too! It was great!!!