Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finished

Remember how I said I built a website and how some of you said you wanted to see it? Well, it's pretty much wrapped up. It has one known issue with a broken link on a contact us... please let me know if you see something screwy on your particular brand of browser. Thanks!

This is my first completed website, so I'm feeling pretty good about it... even though there are many things I would do differently now that it's done. That's the learning curve, I guess.

Anyway... enough with the rambling. Here's the site.

9 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

good job, clanc! what an accomplishment! i'm sure that you're glad it's finished though. :) it looks fabulous!

Mags said...

Oh, I think you did a great job! I wish I knew how to make those boxes for each option. My catering site is via blogger (hee hee hee, I just typed booger by accident) and can't do anything fancy like that.

Ginny said...

I like it! I did notice on the products page that the titles are sometimes to the side of the box instead of (imo what was intended) below the box. Don't know how easy it is to fix, but that's what I see.

Also, what is your connection to the company? My mom wants a granite rock headstone when she dies...suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrre

Tresa Anderson said...

I must admit I was expecting to see pretzels!! But, stone is good too! I am also wondering why this company. Was this a paid job?? Or, did you do it just for practice?? Either way, it looks great!! Great job!! As usual!

Kristin said...

Very cool. Sorry I'm kinda' missing... hopefully I'll get to tell you all about it Friday night.

Connie said...

Glad you shared the finished product. I've been wondering about it ever since you first mentioned it. You did a great job with it, I think it looks great. Congrats!

Kaci said...

Oooo way cool!! Awesome!

Polly said...

LOL...I'm with Tresa....I was expecting either a reading site, or a pretzel place.

It looks good!

bv said...

I can't believe I missed this!!!!!! Great work! I'm sure you know by now but your link is working!