Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breakup

Hugh Jackman Pictures, Images and Photos


Dear Hugh.

I don't know how to write this letter. It's hard for me to do, but I have to. You and I have been an imaginary item for, what, three, maybe four years? It's been an awesome few years filled with beautiful on-screen moments and I will be grateful for the place you filled... but I have a confession. I have found a new T.V. Boyfriend.

His name is James. You'll be glad to know that he is a gentleman. He is well rounded- playing characters from the lovable and loving fawn, Mr. Tumnus to the love of Jane Austen, to a devoted soldier who is innocent of his accused crime. It's strange, because he's not as handsome as some of my T.V. boyfriends of the past, but he has that certain something and I'm afraid that he has taken your place in my fictional-movie-heart.





For the record, it is possible to win back my pretentious affections. If you made some poignant movies like James did, it just might happen. Watch his role in Atonement (Clean Flicks version!) and learn what pulls a girls' heart strings.

I hope this doesn't hurt you too much, Hugh.

All my pretend on-screen-affectations,

14 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL... Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hughey boy must be having a bad hottest dude of the year award with this message.

Rachel Chick said...

Clanc - sometimes you totally freak me out. Hugh has been my movie boyfriend ever since x-men. LOL! I can't stop laughing about how weird that is. I actually had a poster of his Wolverine-self in my college bedroom up until I met Nels. And I DO think that James is way awesome. I don't know why hugh jackman hasn't played a lot of really great roles in the recent past. he certainly has the ability. seriously. he and Christian Bale are tied for first in my mind. Gotta hand it to you, Clanc. You've got good taste. LOL!

Polly said...

ROFL

Becoming Jane was pretty good, but I'll just thank you for breaking up with Hugh...now I don't have to hear about "well, clancy likes it when I say this" "clancy always cuts the crusts off"

Hugh is quite deserving of his Sexiest Man Alive title, don't cha think?

Polly said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081120/people_nm/us_jackman_2

Polly said...

Oh, and BTW...I've got a tag for you.

Polly said...

And did you see my Twilight countdown? 00days left... okay, it says 14hours. Ooh la la.

Genene said...

I hope he isn't taking it too hard! He's just a lad at the heart of him.

:-)

Leah said...

LOL You're so cute! I had a Bruce Willis obsession for years and years. Thought I was over it, now that he's rather bald and aging, but nope, he's still pretty hot. and Brad Pitt has held a piece of my heart ever since I saw A River Runs Through It when I was 14... And the list could go on and on... ha!

Emilee said...

You are the tv boyfriend funniest. Chris and I have had many LOL moments thinking of you and your tv boyfriends...This takes the cake baby...See ya in a few hours...

Emilee said...

Hey, did girly do leave us? I can't find it. Give it to me...

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I showed this post to Hugh today and guess what happened?

There was a Hugh and cry!!

Travis said...

HA! I've done it! I've finally found the true difference between men and women.

A guy would never write something like this to his imaginary celebrity girlfriend.

Uhm...I mean...you see...a guy would never actually have an imaginary celebrity girlfriend.

Heheheheheee.

The Wolfs said...

Clancy
you are the cutest person i know
i think that your breakup is so cute and funny at the same time
i hope all works well with James and that he is everything that you want
take care
beck