Friday, October 31, 2008

Solutions

Remember how I said my hands get cold when I blog? Well, it's not just my hands, my whole body gets cold. The hands are just the winner. Tonight was no exception, but as I went to change a load of laundry I found a fantastic solution to my problem.




Clothes fresh out of the dryer. They felt so good and warm, I draped them all over my body and left them there. It's been a good 15 minutes and the ones around my neck and on top of my head are still holding heat and I am not so cold. Who knows. With this genius solution, I might just keep up on my laundry...

6 comments:

Kaci said...

Great solution!!!

Kristin said...

LOL... Good luck with that! ;)

Polly said...

ROFL...clothes fresh out of the dryer are THE best. I don't know how I would get by some days without them....they have a unique way of warming you to the core!
New York fashion week, here we come!

Rachel Chick said...

You make me laugh SO hard! Awesome!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling of hot clothes!

bv said...

Your eyes make it so you can pull just about anything off!!

Travis said...

That's hilarious!