Sunday, October 5, 2008

Walking Forward

It seems random.
It appears to have no rules.
It looks like a mess without order, without laws.

Stop.
Take a breath.
Look back and see perfection.
You see rightness in all the wrongness that turns out
to be not so wrong.
Simple orchestrations of little disasters, crazy frustrations, and small bursts of sunshine creating a moment by moment symphony that you only hear when you turn around.

Are you listening Now? The song is in each moment.
There is always joy.
There is always beauty.
And there is always a choice to see it.


~CL

5 comments:

MERRIANNE said...

that is beautiful!

Polly said...

I love it. I will take the time to turn around and listen.
Thanks

Kaci said...

I love that too!! :)

Kristin said...

You're amazing! That is beautiful!

Rachel Chick said...

Hey, I just realized that I never commented on this post! :) Google Reader will do that to you sometimes! :)

So I love this. I just want you to know that. You have a very sweet and . . . real way of saying this. Thanks Clanc. Thanks for sharing.