Wednesday, October 15, 2008

From The Jar... #22

Here is the whole sad sad story... I did my famous trick of hitting enter somehow and publishing before I meant to. I had a lovely post for your veiwing enjoyment... the title: "From the Jar... #22" and that's it, baby! (If you use Reader, you saw it! See comment #1 from Em)

It would be funny except that I went back and wrote a whole big post. As I was loading two pictures for it (yes, pictures!) my computer froze and I had to reboot. No problem... blogger autosaves.

No soap. I came back to button it up and I was back to my original publishing joke of just the title. I lost it all. >:-O

WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! (that would be me crying and throwing a fit)

I feel like Stephanie Meyer. I just can't write it right now AGAIN. I'm too d@!% pissed off!

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

12 comments:

Em said...

Hey, were did it go? All I can see is From the Jar #22?

Bring your sis to the party and we will party....Em

Kaci said...

Awhhh pickles! :(

Polly said...

hmm... hey...remember how we all hated the stephenie meyer excuse...well...same thing applies; we can sympathize, but it doesn't excuse you. LOL
So what was the question at least...

MERRIANNE said...

i know the feeling...... :)

bv said...

Just what you needed, right?!?

Maria Hart said...

Big orchestral fanfare....."Tomorrow! Tomorrow! There's always...tomorrow...!" The sun will come back out. I hate it when the computer goes on a destructive rampage.

Mags said...

I triple hate when that happens. Grrrrrr

Sorry it happened to you!!!

Leah said...

bummer! I hate it when you work so hard on a post and all is lost. SIGH

Polly said...

Alright...I feel like I have to redeem myself because everyone is being really sympathetic. I figured I'd focus on the sarcastic-get-to-it angle for fun sake, but you know I totally know how you feel. Except I would feel like screaming and griping at everyone about the crappy computer and all the junk on it that makes it freeze and why can't it just work...etc etc.

I thought my other post was nicer though, even though it didn't convey my deepest sincerest understanding...LOL

Kristin said...

SOOOOOOOOO NOT COOL! Sorry hun... now if you do recreate your post, you're going to need to do it as a separate one... so we can all comment on the real post. Sorry again... that just sucks!

Em said...

Hey, I thought it was me and my non-computer skills. You will feel better tomorrow. You always do...Love ya - Em

Genene said...

AWWW Man!! Hope you luck next time. Happy Balentimes!

<3