Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

I got "booed" by Kaci, but let's face it... I'm not very good at this type of thing and I didn't pass it on. So, you just get to enjoy this cute little pic. Sorry Kaci!


So many things fabulous, so little items in five.... sigh.

1- Standard number one answer... Dustin's coming home today!!!!!!!!! YYAYAYAYAYYAAY!!!!
2- Dude! It's HALLOWEEN!!!! We have lots of fun things planned today and Dustin gets to be here to enjoy them with us!!
3- Ella is so darned cute. They all are, but she's extra cute today.
4- I bought a Scentsy candle warmer thingy at a party this week and I'm excited to see if it will help my house smell less like it was built in 1920, and not have the normal effect that lighting candles has on me since it's wickless and fireless. I'm also excited to get it to smell less like a squirrel lives here.
Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

5- I got to experience a glorious sunrise this morning with my sweet kids who said they painted it for me (they learned that from D). It was truly fabulous and I will miss, after daylight savings time ends, how interesting the sky has been during our morning jaunts to school.


Let's hear it! What's fabulous in your life?

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! I want a pic of your cute Ella!

My fab 5:
1 - My friends
2 - My husband
3 - My boys
4 - Me! :D Feeling pretty good today and loving it!
5 - My mom... totally missing her!

Leah said...

yay for halloween! too bad it's pouring down rain where we are, with chances of MORE rain later today. LOL

CUTE pic of the squirrel!

Ashley said...

I really like your blog, I just found it! Have a happy Halloween!!!

Polly said...

I hope your scentsy candle isn't too strong for you. I have a candle warmer and all i have to do is take the lid off the candle. Without even turning on theh warmer, I need to put the lid back on after a few minutes. It was a gift though, and the scent is nice, just too strong. You probably chose something perfect for you!

Kids and Halloween ROCK!

I'll be posting my fab five in just a few minutes...

Rachel Chick said...

Congrats of your Scentsy! I LOVE them! I want to get another one really bad! And I love the picture of your squirrel! SO funny! Hey! - I don't know when you'll check this, but if you guys would like to come on over tonight, we'd love to have you crash at OUR house this year for a while! We'll probably be home early and I'd LOVE to see your kids' costumes! --- Hmm. Maybe I'll just have to call you!

MERRIANNE said...

I BET YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR DUSTIN!!!!

AND OH MY .... THAT PICTURE OF THE SQUIRRELL IS SOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!

Emilee said...

you keep me young lady...thanks..love the laughs...

Kaci said...

AS IF CLANC!! GEZ! :) XOXOX I only did it cause I got tagged and get yelled at if I don't participate. I know!! :) Cute pic too!

Genene said...

THAT'S THE CUTEST PICTURE OF LUCKY YET!!