Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- Hubby home again. (deja vu)
2- I don't have to wake up at seven tomorrow and get kids ready for school.
3- Finished sewing Ella's Halloween costume today! I am completely ready for Halloween as far as my kids costumes are concerned, unless I want to try to get Mac a white shirt for his vampireness. Thanks Emilee for having a party today so that I was forced to finish. This is a record for me!
4- I can read and I love to read. Feeling grateful that I can read today.
5- My sister is in town.

:) Fabulous!

7 comments:

bv said...

You're the bomb, baby!

Have fun with Sarah!

xxox

Emilee said...

Thanks for coming to the party my party lady....Your costumed critters were SOOOOO cute...

Carmy said...

oh sass is in town!?!?!??! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!! i miss seing you too!! :'( busy lives keep me away from the ones i love most!! ALAS!! but i love you and i'll probably see you very soon!! love you !!!

Teri Hansen said...

Clancy, I just wanted to say a quick "Hi". I enjoyed your blog as always. I know what you mean about your husband being a perfect "jigsaw match". I feel the same way about Jim. It's great to have a companion who completes you.

MERRIANNE said...

i love reading ,too! :)

and i tagged you on my blog... come see ♥

Kaci said...

Have a great day Clanc!

Emilee said...

Hey smarty... How do you put a little thing on your comment box, like ummm "Thanks for commenting. You've just made my day....