Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

YAY!! It's Friday again! Isn't it fantastic!

1- My husband is home again. *still working out of town midweek*
2- My children didn't have school today or yesterday and I got to sleep in a teeny tiny bit AND they've been really nice this whole week.
3- The future is feeling rosy, sunshiny, bright, happy, glorious, joyous and generally fabulous!!!
4- I bought a really cute shirt this week for $3.00 and cute jeans for $10.00.
5- Money is coming into my life more and more. Money is stalking me and I am so darned excited about it. Isn't it wonderful!!!

FABULOUSNESS IS IN ABUNDANCE! I could write so much more, but this is Friday's Fab FIVE not fifteen, fifty or five hundred...

4 comments:

MERRIANNE said...

woooo hoooo!!!!! sounds like things are going GREAT for you!

Kristin said...

You are so positive! I love reading your Fab Five. I hope things continue as they are!

Kaci said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! :)

Leah said...

yay for fabulousness in abundance!!!