Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Favor?

I have a favor to ask of someone who talks to my husband in person. Please refer him to my blog and tell him that this is an idea for me for Christmas. Or this. Or this. Or these. I would just tell him myself, but that takes the fun out of it for me... and for him too, for that matter.

He might read my blog, he might not. He does sometimes. I never know when, though. Although, working out of town, he might be reading it religiously because he misses me so much! lol! (could happen...)

So, honey, if you are reading this... don't tell me... surprise me. I'll probably forget about it by Christmas... except for the fact that I look at your bank statements about 99% more than you do... so I'll probably know. You'll have to be covert. ;)

7 comments:

MERRIANNE said...

dear MISTER Clancy....

GET YO WIFE A COOL NEACKLACE and a PAIR OF neat-o EARRINGS for Christmas:)

{{clancy... i hope that helps! ♥}}

Kaci said...

Yes Mr. Clancy don't disappoint this year! :)

Clancy in Idaho said...

Thanks gals!!!

Mags said...

lol-you're so funny. Here's hoping Mr. Clancy in Idaho is reading!!!

Ginny said...

i can pretty much guarantee i won't be speaking with your husband, but i do have to say this made me laugh and i really like the earrings!!

Polly said...

LOL...although I probably won't be talking to Mr Husband, I just thought I'd thank you for the links to the beautiful jewelry. Maybe you and I can have a matching necklace come Christmas.
Hmmm

Leah said...

oooo pretty! I hope he gets the memo!!