Monday, October 6, 2008

6th

I'm it. Got tagged by the adorable MERRIANNE! I don't know if it's because it's October 6th, but this tag says go to your picture folder on your computer, go to the 6th folder, and then find the 6th picture and post it on your blog! This is a little scary and I'm a little bit tempted to cheat, but I won't. Here goes....





Wow. That pretty much sucks. This was a picture that my mom took when we drove to Arizona in June. Dustin asked us to take pictures of the terrain on the way down as he's never been to Arizona. This was somewhere past Flagstaff. Thrilling, is it not?


Lucky for all of you, I happen to have two"My Pictures" files... one from pre-computer-hard-drive-dump and from one post-computer-hard-drive-dump. The above pic happens to be post-drive-dump. (I was going to say post-dump, but that just sounds bad!) Anyway, I thought I'd see what I came up with in the other "My Pictures" file.... and *yikes* here it is!





I shouldn't told you I have two "My Pictures" folders, huh. Should have stuck with the boring window shot. This is a pic that my older brother, Zandy, took of Lacy, Taylor and I Christmas 2004. He emailed it to us after and titled it "Scary Siblings". Someday, if you ask nicely, I might show you what I did with this picture in Photoshop. *shudder*


SO....
that was a fun easy tag. Thanks, Merrianne! I am guessing I need to tag six people? That's what I'll do. I tag Kristin, Micci, Jen, Britta, Leah, and Beth at the Burn Unit! And Kaci... even though that's seven. Ready, set, GO!

4 comments:

MERRIANNE said...

ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

that is soooo funny!!!!! thank for playing along!

Kristin said...

That WAS an easy tag. Yours turned out to be a lot more fun than mine.

Rachel Chick said...

Love it! Hazel came up and looked at the computer and asked who those scary people were! LOL!

Polly said...

LOL I have the photoshop version saved somewhere. I think it would serve as a "Happy Halloween" post.