Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1- My husband will be home in a few hours. (he's now working out of town five days/week)
2-My dishes are done and my whole upstairs is relatively clean.
3- I tasted stuffed tomatoes for the first time and they were FABULOUS! And the tomatoes and zucchini came from my garden. (Thanks, Maria!)
4- We (me and the kids) had a much better, nicer, more kind day yesterday than we'd had all week and I felt fairly at peace.
5- Rohan is the cutest little three year old boy in my world. I am listening to him play right now. He is making all the sweet sounds of imagination and childhood and it brings me so much joy.

Join me each Friday in acknowledging all the things that are fabulous in your life!

8 comments:

bv said...

#4 is my fav! You're so good at appreciating life!

Kristin said...

I love this... I'll join as often as I can get myself to.

Kristin said...

Thank you for getting me to do this... what a great way to remember what really matters!

Leah said...

what a great idea!

Kaci said...

I will have to join this next week Clanc! I need to start doing Wednesday thingy too! Bad girl I am! XXOO!

MERRIANNE said...

i love your fab. five!

and stuffed tomatoes are so good...especially when they are from your own garden!!!!!

Teri Hansen said...

Whenever Jim saw Rohan at church, he would comment on what a cute kid he is. That's saying a lot because he generally doesn't notice cute kids.

The Beckstroms said...

Hey you!! Thanks for saying hello. I laughed so hard that you put a nickname in for me! What a great idea to do these fabulous friday lists. It's so fun to see what you're up to! Stop by anytime!