Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Originals

Remember my art post? Where I told you how much I love my original artwork purchases? Remember how I said I'd post pictures? Yep. So did I. I actually remembered to do something I said I would do on my blog. So... here they are. I should've waited til there was sunlight to take the pics. But if I waited to remember during the day, I might've never remembered! :) So, here they are.

My little Ella's portrait by John P. Hart. (I had to take it from an angle so the flash wouldn't glare on the glass.) Isn't she cute! So serious.



OK, the photographer sucked for this picture of the Reams Mansion, but it gives you the idea.


And here is my most recent acquisition... The Owl, by John P. Hart. Lovely, isn't it???

Of course, these pictures don't do any of them justice, but they give you the idea.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so proud of you for getting it done. They are awesome... I especially love the one of your little Ella. She's a beauty!

Kaci said...

Beautiful! My mother loves owls!

bv said...

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! This was my other fav from that site!!!!!!!!!

Fiagle Family said...

I love the Ella's pic! Maybe our Ella will one day have hair too! and my slew of posts is to try and keep up with yours that are everyday! haha I dont know how you do it. I guess my computer hatred is part of it! haha