Wax, huh? Alrighty...
Candles and me... we don't get along so good. I don't know if it's the wax that gets put into the air or what, but almost instantly my nose gets this weird tingling thing. Then it gets stuffed up. Then I get a sore throat. It's yucky.
Actually, as I'm typing this, I'm realizing that it's only the candles at my own house. I don't seem to get that if it's a candle at someone else's house. Hmm.... maybe my candles are too old. I've had the one since we got married. (ten years, if you've forgotten) The others for several years. Perhaps it's not the wax at all, but the DUST that is settled all over the candles. I'm not sure.
And Britta... waxing rocks! The pain is a high! LOL!