Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Little Gushing from the Mother

I just have to take this moment to say how adorable my Rohan is. He's no master of it yet, but today he rode his bike with no training wheels! I was behind him the whole time with my arms ready to catch him, and he did fall several times, but he rode a LOT without me touching him! How cute is that! The kid just turned three in May! Mac was still three when he learned to ride his bike without training wheels, but he was only two months from turning four, not two months past three! He can't identify his alphabet, but he can ride a bike! He's working on the large motor skills.... :)

Sorry. Just had to take the liberty because I can. It's my blog! :)

6 comments:

bv said...

YAY Ro Ro! That's pretty amazing! Given that he is yours and Dustin's child I can't say that I am totally surprised. I mean take it back to your first evening together. Remember the broken bed??!

Now for sure you are going to have to post about that night so you can explain!!!!! LOVE YOU! ;)

Kristin said...

A blogger's right... Gushing!!! WAY to go Rohan... that's awesome. The only thing missing is a good pic.

Clancy in Idaho said...

For sure. I'll get one if I can. Hard to get a good pic while I'm running behind the bike with both hands near him in case he falls! :)

Kaci said...

WOW!!! WTG Rohan!

Kristy said...

WOW..he is only 3 and can ride a bike! That is pretty cool! And I love all your new artwork!

triplej said...

How can I get Rina to ride...she is almost 8. She is going to be riding her Trike to 2nd Grade! Kysa has been riding since she was two. Has to be a dare devil personality thing. I have been trying to bribe her so she won't get teased when her friends want to ride and she can't (already happened and she was crushed)! Oh well, I decided it really isn't one of those life altering events and I have left it at that. Rohan is amazing!
(I was at the Midnight party too) I took Kirina and Kysa. We thought it was so crazy to wait in line for two and a half hours for a signed copy so we went to Smith's and paid 13.29 with tax! SCORE! I haven't finished it yet with work and all, but I really do love Jacob! He is just a lovable guy. Can't wait to see what happens! (Jared has read all four and is dying for me to finish) LOL