Thursday, August 21, 2008

Apologies

A quick little note to say I'm sorry. I know you're all expecting another "chapter" in last week's Verbosity Project. I've had a LOT on my plate, as you may have noticed from my lack of posting. (I never posted the "phrases" on Tuesday either.) I am packing right now to leave town, last night was a surprise birthday party for mwah, and I've been totally sick so I haven't been able to stay up til all hours of the night... oh, and my car busted so I've been trying to deal with that too! It is forthcoming, but not today. Unless perhaps I work on it in the car or the plane? We shall see. In the meantime, friends... my apologies!

4 comments:

Polly said...

where are you headed?

bv said...

I am so sad that I couldn't be at your big surprise bash last night. Maria is a rock star for contacting me and I struggled with our bank account hoping to be able to pull of the jaunt but it wasn't in the cards for me :( I hope you had a wonderful time! Happy 30th b-day to you, my dear and darling Clancy Pants!!!!!

xxox

Ginny said...

wow. happy birthday. congrats. condolences (on the car and the illness, not the age milestone). i was hoping there was some good excuse for the stagnant nature of your blog. i suppose the above-listed reasons will suffice. have fun and good luck!!!

Kaci said...

Awhhh Happy Birthday Clancy! I hope you had a great time despite being sick. Have a fab vacation and can't wait till you are back! XOXO