Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow!

I am floored. Human beings' capacity for talent is as varied and endless as the human beings that possess these talents. This is something my brother sent to me. It is a little long, so if you don't have 18 minutes to spare, take a few minutes from the start and watch the flutebox guy. Then move to 4:18 (minutes on the bar below) and watch Beardyman for a few minutes. Then skip ahead to 13:30 and watch them together. Have something ready to catch your jaw as it falls to the floor! (and I hope your computer has a big booming sound system with lots of bass for maximum appreciation!)

4 comments:

Polly said...

OMG Clancy, that was too funny. I don't even see how some of those sounds would come from a human...6:05. And how exactly does one click and moan at the same time? Yeah, pick your jaw up because you are trying too hard to listen and figure out all of what's going on.

Britta said...

The first thing that struck me was the fact that a dude was playing the flute...that's pretty rare! The fact that he's talented and then kicks it with the other dude is something else! While I didn't watch the whole thing I did really enjoy it. Any idea what they were doing this for? Some kind of talent show perhaps or something???

Clancy in Idaho said...

Something for Google in London. A luncheon? I dunno.

Britta said...

MANIC MONDAY! MANIC MONDAY! MANIC MONDAY!!!!