Thursday, June 26, 2008

More on My Siblings

So, I was looking at that picture at the bottom of my last jar post. You know, the one of me and my siblings? I decided it doesn't do these beautiful people justice. I came to the conclusion that I needed to devote another post entirely to their cute faces. What cuter picture than senior portraits! None of these are recent, but they are very nice pictures! So enjoy taking a closer look at my gorgeous siblings! :)

Sarah... pretty, isn't she? No wonder I wanted to be her!

Zandy back in his long hair days. I told you he used to be blond. Isn't he RICO! (suave')

Apparently I was still Lacy's personal assistant. I picked her outfit for these pics and that was my sweater she's wearing! :) (don't ask me why she has a grouping of four. We all had a total of 8 pictures, but my mom scanned all these in and she, apparently made Lacy a little collage!)

Dang, he's a cute little snot! I just love that kid! (ok, he's almost 24, but he's still a kid to me!) You should see the rest of his 8 pictures. He looks like a model.


And, while we're looking at senior pics, here's mine too... just so you don't feel like I'm trying to exclude myself from this blast from the past...

6 comments:

Ginny said...

LOVE the dated pics. DON'T love that you STARTED this post at 1:00 am...seriously, how do you function during the day and what time do your kids get up??? more power to you, i couldn't do it (and i love the posts)!!!

Kristin said...

I, too, love the dated shots... I don't have a scanner or I'd satisfy Ginny's desire for them. Oh well! You have a beautiful family (I meant to say that last time, but forgot)... and, of course, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!

Britta said...

so fun to see everyone from the past! it's so weird for me to see you with long hair!! funny to think i met you shortly after that shot was taken! you are all a beautiful bunch!!

Mags said...

You have the cutest family EVER.

Big Sis said...

YAY!!! I super heart these pics! Though, I don't think I ever got one of Lacey, but now I have it! Shanks!! :))

lamiss ibrahim said...


nice
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/cleaning-conditioners/
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/