Thursday, June 5, 2008

50 Things

This is something I got on my email from two of my cousins. I wanted to do it, but I've gotten to where I hate to send emails. I am a blogger through and through. So... I'm making it into a TAG! So... here's 50 silly questions.

50 Things.
1. Do you like bleu cheese?
So much! I love to dip really yummy french fries in it and ketchup mixed.
2. Have you ever smoked?
I changed this one from a slightly different question. I have had one puff on a cigarette when I was 5 years old. My dad was doing an anti-smoking campaign.
3. Do you own a gun?
I don't, but my hubby has several.
4. Your favorite song right now?
Be Still My Soul sung by David Archuleta. I've listened to it about 10 times.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really. Except for the dentist sometimes and the chiropractor during my week of neck death.
6. What do you think about hot dogs?
I think they are funny. It makes me feel like a kid when I eat them.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Umm... all of them. All the sacred ones, that is.
8. What do you like to drink in the morning?
Orange Juice, if I have it. I don't usually. Water if I'm eating scrambled eggs and toast.
9. Can you do push ups?
Heck ya! Not very many real push-ups, but girly ones I can do quite a few.
10. How much money is in your bank account?
Millions! (we're speaking what we want, ya?)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My grandma's necklace. It was the only thing I REALLY wanted from her after she passed away. Also a Larimar necklace that Dustin bought me in Maui.
12. Favorite hobby?
Blogging and reading.

13 and 14??? they were missing.

15. One trait you hate about yourself?
That I hate things about myself. Self-loathing does nobody any good.
16. Middle Name?
Leigh
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Go to bed.
I want to sing like David Archuleta... with so much feeling and control.
I want to sing something
somewhere with someone.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
I didn't leave my house yesterday, so nothing.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, water and water.
20. Current worry right now?
To sell or not to sell. That is the question.
21. Current hate right now?
Come on. Hate is such a strong word. OK. Fine. I hate that my friend dropped by and my house was a total WRECK. I was anxious and uncomfortable. The self-loathing came on strong that night.
22. Favorite place to be?
Singing somewhere.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
With friends... Osai's and Gibson's playing games and laughing alot.
24. Where would you like to go?
To New York or Chicago or somewhere that has a showing of the musical Wicked.
25. Name three people who will complete this?
I guess that's where the tag comes in. But don't feel obligated. Check it out at the end.
26. Do you own slippers?
Three pair of them.
27. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Old Navy polo style... navy blue with different colored stripes.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Hate it. I have terribly scratchy heels (will pick up a dryer sheet and I'll walk with it for a while without realizing.) and they catch on satin. EWW!!
29. Can you whistle?
Yes. Only regular whistling. Nothing crazy loud.
30. Favorite color?
Blue. I have a Larimar necklace in the specific color of blue.
31. Would you be a pirate?
Heck ya! Probly just for the weekend though! (wink to Sib!)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever song is on my mind. But I strangely don't do a ton of singing in the shower. It's my thinking place.
33. Favorite girl's name?
Ella, Brae, Bryn, Raine and others that I can't think of right now.
34. Favorite boy's name?
McKinley, Mac, Rohan, Eirik, Xavier, Roran and others I can't think of right now.
35. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing. I couldn't even find lint.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something in The Host.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
This is a very strange question indeed. I only remember one set of sheets, so I guess that would make them the best. White with blue flowers.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Torticollis on my neck a couple months ago.
39. Do you love where you live?
The city, yes. The house, not so much.
40. How many tvs do you have in your house?
Two, but no T.V. channels. Just videos or DVDs.
41. What do you think about hormones?
I try not to.
42. How many dogs do you have?
None.
43. How many cats do you have?
None, and never will have. Allergic.
44. How long have you been filling out this questionaire?
about 30 minutes.
45. What is your favorite TV show?
Don't watch T.V., but wish I could watch American Idol.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Kit Kat or Cadbury Mini Eggs that come out at Easter!
47. What is your favorite Sports Team?
Don't have one. I used to like to watch the Utah Jazz sometimes.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I am really fond of Be Still My Soul, but whatever would help those in attendance feel good is fine.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Reading The Host
50. What was your first thought as you awoke this morning?
"That was a yucky dream."



So, I would like to tag anyone who wants something to blog about and might be having problems with blogstipation. And more specifically, Britta, Rachel, Kristin, Britney and Beth!

3 comments:

beth s. said...

Is there a blogging rule on how long a post can be? I'd like to respond to the 50 questions. What's more kosher: comment here or email you since I don't have my own blog? LEt me know

Clancy in Idaho said...

No rule. Either one is great! Looking forward to your answers! :)

lamiss ibrahim said...


nice
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/cleaning-conditioners/
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/