Friday, May 16, 2008

Grilled Cheese, Carrots and Sunshine!

My computer is under the knife right now. We wiped our hard drive and are starting over so I am posting from my mom's house. I am hoping we will be back in business tonight or tomorrow, but we shall see.

Things are busy right now with school winding down. Today was one of the few days that actually felt like it might be summer sometime. It's been such a cold spring. I think I might even be a little sunburned today! We had a picnic on our front lawn with two of the kids' friends that we had over to our house! Grilled cheese, carrots and a little sunshine makes kids happy!

Just thought I'd do a quick little post since I can't feed my blogging addiction from my own house right now! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Very cute... the short posts are fun to read too (and sometimes easier to get to).