Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cure for Shyness?

To all my shy or unassertive friends- I just wanted to make sure you know that there are options out there! ;) But, pay close attention to the side effects and the warnings. You will really want to weigh out the benefits vs. the side effects before you make a decision. Be sure to ask your Doctor or Pharmacist if this is right for you.


Please note that this commercial has not been rated.


Thank goodness I am assertive and I'm not shy! That would be a tough decision to make! ;)

5 comments:

Britta said...

How on earth did you find this?! The cautions and warnings were hilarious!!!

Since I'm preggo, I guess it's not something I can consider!

Have a fabulous holiday weekend, pretty girl!!!

Brittany said...

Taht was smoe fnatatisc aidcve. I ran rgiht out and got it the menmomt I raed yuor segutogin. Tanhks for the geart ieda. Now all the snysehs is gnoe fervoer.
SugarPants

Clancy in Idaho said...

It's a good thing you signed "SugarPants" or I would not have known who you were! I thought it was some blog stalker!

LOL! I love the slurred speech!

Brittany said...

I just wanted you to have first hand proof of the wonders of Tequila. Blog Stalker... what a funny girl you are!!

DansSugarPants said...

Sorry this is totally unrelated to the tequila thing. Ok darling I have my page started but I am very confused about what to do next... and how do you see who is viewing your profile.