Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And How Would You Like Your Eggs?

Fried Eggs 3
Sitting in a restaurant ordering breakfast. You decide on the special. 2 Eggs, Hash Browns, Bacon, Ham or Sausage, and Toast. Which kind of meat would you order and how would you like your eggs?

Ladies and gentlemen, our comment lines our open. Even to anonymous users. Elaborate. Tell me about why you like your eggs the way you do!


And FYI... I would order ham, cooked extra long so it's almost crispy, and I would ask for a side of syrup for that ham. YUM! Eggs cooked scrambled, please. Not too dry! And when the order comes, I would put the eggs on my piece of buttered toast with a little salt and pepper... ahhh, delicious!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You crack me up...
I like my eggs over-easy (no runny whites please) with bacon and toast. Hashbrowns on the side.

Maria Hart said...

Smitty's please?! I love poached eggs, soft set, with crispy hashbrowns (ketchup on the side), crispy ham steak, and I would substitute an english muffin for the toast!

beth s. said...

I normally don't order eggs at restaurants. I've had too many too-slimy ones. But if I could be guaranteed no slime I'd go for scrambled eggs or an omelet, crunchy hash browns, bacon (crunchy of course) and nine grain toast with homeade strawberry freezer jam or honey. Although I always loved those cute little jam packets they have. They remind me of my Grandpa Howard!

Clancy in Idaho said...

Beth left a comment!!! YAY!!!! :)

Sounds like a yummy breakfast everyone! :)

Mags said...

I enjoy eggs almost any way-and am happy to say that after a class dedicated only to breakfast in culinary school, I am starting to enjoy them again (do you know how many eggs we had to eat!?!?!?)

My favorite would be sunnyside up with buttered rye toast, corned beef hash and bacon. 2nd choice is a bacon and cheese omlete.

Scrambled is yummy too-with a little cheese and dill...

Rachel Chick said...

no eggs for me, thanks!