Monday, April 28, 2008

Manic Monday: Rip

So... I'm being brave and trying a "meme". This is by Mag's friend Mo. He supplies a word every Monday, and you write whatever comes to mind about that word! Fun!

So, todays word is Rip.

I remember when I was a kid, I learned a "magic trick" from my older brother. Holding a piece of paper up to my mouth between both index fingers and thumbs, I would make a ripping sound with my mouth and make my hands look like they had ripped the paper. Then I would ask my "audience" (usually kids who were younger and more gullible!) if they thought the paper had ripped. Yes, they thought so. Then I would hold up the whole non-ripped piece of paper. Wow! I was rather incredible. (snickering inserted here!)


That may be a fairly boring Manic Monday... I am in a hurry and that's what came to mind. If you want some funny rip info... check out Mags' blog!

We shall see how it goes in the future! Anyone can play! Just leave a little link here and we will know to go and look at your blog!



No comments: