Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bye Bye Crazy Hair!

So, Mac was thinking he wanted to grow his hair out... I was not so thrilled with this notion as I like his hair short (it shows off his incredible eyes)... but you know, pick your battles!!! Then the other night just before bedtime I was playing with his hair and asked if he wanted a hair cut. He said yes! So, I seized the moment and we went and did it right then!


I took this as a before shot....














Then Dust had the camera while I was buzzing... (hence the blurriness - I love you, honey!!!)





Fresh out of the shower... look at those beautiful eyes! I realized I am biased, being the child's mother, but he really has gorgeous blue eyes.

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Hooray!!! The cut looks great! --- I have to agree I like his hair short, too! ---The funny thing about your comment on his eyes is that just today when I was browsing your blog and everything I've missed since I was a retard - I was thinking how much his eyes look like yours. Of course you love them! They're yours!

Maria Hart said...

He does have some awesome lookers! He is a great little man! I was just thinking... do you find yourself at all opposed to the practice of arranged marriages? I have two darling daughters!

Clancy in Idaho said...

I am all for arranged marriages! Your daughters are perfect! Let's set it up and let them know that they are betrothed! ;)