Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Whitewashed Easter





Easter weekend was a fun and busy one for us. My sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew came up from Salt Lake. It seemed like all we did all weekend was cook, eat and then wash dishes. This was our egg hunt outside at my Mom's place. I was cooking Easter dinner with my mom and sent my sweet Dustin out to take pictures. I don't quite understand it, but for some strange reason I am the only one in our house who knows how to take pictures that turn out normal! Easter did not look quite so spooky or dreamlike (take your pick) in real life. It was sunny, but not quite that sunny! Anyway, this is all we got. I didn't even get a picture of our kids in their cute Easter clothes because I had to slip away right after church to go do choir practice! By the time I got back the kids were all changed, and I was totally and completely surprised (right) to find that Dustin had not taken their picture in their Easter duds. (I think it must be a "mom" thing!)

Anyway, it was a fun day and I will have the kids wear their Easter clothes next Sunday and snap a few photos... ;)

No comments: