Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gotta Get Me One!

Ok.. this is the coolest thing ever!!! Have you ever heard of the AmazonKindle? I WANT ONE!!! This is the new technology for books and it looks way cool!!

Of course, this will never substitute for a real, honest to goodness hard-bound book. I love the way a hard-bound book feels in my hand... the weight of it... the smell. I love books. I am passionate about them.

But.... :) The convenience of the Kindle could be darn cool!

Check it out.... CLICK HERE!!! (watch the video demonstration, too)

2 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh! I've seen those! They do look great! I love books, so the ones that I really LOVE, I have to buy, but it would be kind of fun, nifty little device. Lately I've been thinking of joining Audible.com (at least for the trial period!) and downloading books so that I can listen to them while I'm cleaning. I usually just listen to Dr. Laura! I think it would be nice to fill my brain with some new information!

So, I also decided recently (like since reading your blog) that we are more similar than I ever realized. I think, Clancy, Dear, that we are just kindred spirits! :) ha ha!

Clancy Passey said...

Rachel, dear, I'm so glad to hear you say this, because I've felt the same way for a while too! (like, since reading YOUR blog!) I'm happy you felt the kindredness too! ;)